Sunday 11 November 2012


Hi All, and welcome to my blog! I'm glad you have found yourself here and congratulations on being one of the first people to view it EVER!! Yes I am a brand new blogger. Everything about blogging is new to me therefore I must warn you to have patience and understanding. I am an Open University Student currently studying a degree in English Literature. Although my passion is to read (which I do ALOT), reading won't pay the bills. Ultimately my goal is to use my degree to put my talents to good use, and to the test. Where does an aspiring writer begin................. you guessed it, right here! From this day forth (at the risk of sounding like I just stepped out of a movie) I shall use this blog to voice opinions on anything that may take my fancy. May it be a book I have read, a movie I have watched or some current news. It's all in the name of practicing my skills and hopefully maturing as a writer. There is nobody more critical of me than myself, this blog will allow me to look back and see where I have gone wrong, or see what I have done right. I hope you enjoy reading what I write but please remember not to take me too seriously............. I don't. Keep your eyes peeled for my first proper blog. Enjoy!


The Mentalist x

No comments:

Post a Comment